Happy National Margarita Day, friends! Or for those who don't celebrate the latest made-up internet holiday, happy Friday! Both are valid.
And while I always thought Cinco de Mayo was national margarita day, apparently I was wrong.
This weekend is going to be rather low key since I have yet to unpack from last week's ski trip and we are taking off for the east coast on Thursday morning. Meaning I will be drinking a margarita while doing laundry. Also on the "re-gain control of my life" agenda? Cleaning out my closet. Maybe I'll get brave enough to take before and after shots. I certainly have the scary before scene mastered.
I know people who clean out their closets once a season or at least twice a year. I envy those people. I have terrible luck with getting rid of clothes. I tend to keep all of the barely warn jeans that only fit for a brief 6 week period senior year of college and toss the slightly too large, nice to have after the holidays wear. Sadly the Field of Dreams, "if you build it, they will come" mentality does not work with weight loss. At least not for me.
In my 6 months post wedding concession I decided to buy myself a new pair of jeans. Wow, does it feel good to breathe again!
These are the jeans I purchased. They are without a doubt the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned and I cannot recommend them highly enough. The dark wash makes them versatile. The fabric is softer than normal denim and they are stretchy yet thick. They are skinny enough to tuck easily in to boots while also looking cute with ballet flats or heals. I didn't even need them hemmed (and I'm 5'6 with extremely average length legs)!
In other words, the holy grail of denim. Now to order them in every color.

No comments:
Post a Comment