Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorites: Five Things

I am always curious to read blogger's "Five Things" posts. So when the lovely BHB tagged little old me, I was happy to play along!
Without further adieu, five random facts about me:
1. I am a morning person; most productive during the first few hours of the day. Early to bed, early to rise and I'm happy girl.

2. I believe birth order has a profound effect on personality. I am the oldest in my family, and I typically take on the "big sister" roll in my relationships.

3. I hate driving. I spend a large portion of my life in the car, and while I enjoy having alone time to listen to NPR, I hate the actual act of driving. It doesn't help that I consider myself to be a terrible driver. (At least I'm honest!)

5. I am always in the mood for sushi. Any day, any time. It always sounds good!

4. The Sound of Music is my favorite movie of all time. I can't even begin to estimate how many times I've watched it. A few years ago, Sean and I traveled to Austria and went on the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg. I rank that day as one of the happiest of my life. There were tears of joy (and lots of singing).
The gazebo where Liesl & Rolf sang "I am Sixteen Going on Seventeen"
The Church where Maria & the Captain were married
Skipping & singing
The Villa Von Trapp
*Let's not discuss my capri leggings ensemble.

I tag Tess , Sarah, Shoshana  and anyone else who wants to play along. Just let me know so I can read five facts about you!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I've only been to Vienna, Austria (poor me ha!) but would absolutely LOVE to visit the SoM sites! Similarly, I want to visit Gone With The Wind "sites" in Atlanta someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on birth order. We discussed this last Saturday night, right? #toomuchchamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about driving! If we're driving anywhere I make my husband drive. He doesn't love driving, but hates being in the car while I'm driving since I'm not the best either.

    And I'd love to go on a Sound of Music tour someday too! I wouldn't call it my favorite, but it's def one I really enjoy.

    And I'll def let you know when I post my five facts!

    ReplyDelete